2019 Spring Update
Lots has been happening behind the scenes this spring to get ready for the upcoming 2019 ECIPA Season. Below is a brief summary of everything that has been happening:
- As most of you know by now, the ECI pull in Edgewood, IA on June 1st has been canceled at the request of the promoter. At this time, it is not planned to be rescheduled.
- The new mobile LED Sign has been picked up and is in our possession. It will be at all of our pulls this summer highlighting our sponsors, distances, upcoming pulls and showing highlights before and after our pull. It will be a great asset for our fans and sponsors. This sign is available for rent for any event, contact us for more information.
- We are still accepting sponsors for the 2019 season. Advertising deadline is May 1st to be included in the program and to have their logos on the t-shirts. Please visit ECIPA PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES for more information.
- The ECIPA website will be getting a complete overhaul in the coming weeks. We will let everyone know if the site will be unavailable.
- Membership passes will be sent out in mid-May. If you still have not sent in your membership, please do so ASAP so you can have your passes before your first pull! Membership forms can be found
- This past Sunday, our ECIPA Tech Official’s had a training day at the Vorwald shop. Multiple topics were covered, safety items, turbo rules, cubic inch checking, etc. Expect a more thorough tech inspection more often this season.
- The 2019 ECIPA Program is in process of being designed. If your truck or tractor is changing classes, or is getting a new paint job, if you can get me an updated picture, that would be great!
- The final 2019 Class Schedule will be posted ASAP, just a few final tweaks to be made before it’s ready.
As always, any questions or comments, feel free to contact any officer. Looking forward to another successful pulling season, it’ll be here before we know it!